Since it's opening at the present building in November 1910, The McDougall United Church has been a place of worship as well as a community hub for political, arts, organized labor, and benevolent society gatherings. Let's not lose this vital piece of Edmonton Heritage.
The original church, now located at Fort Edmonton Park
A permit is granted, 1910:
The opening, November 1910:
Through the years as a community hub in Edmonton: